1. How can I set a document as invalid?
Only the creator can set a document as invalid. In order to do this, against the desired document, select the Envelope icon as highlighted below:
The message-form opens. Navigate to the drop down menu next to Edit and select Set document invalid. All documents created by you and selected will be set as invalid.
You will then be prompted to give a reason as to why you are setting the document(s) to invalid:
2. How large can my selected files be for the upload?
Single files can be up to 1GB. There is no limit for the size of the whole database.
If you want to upload whole archives (zip/rar/7zip) they can content up to 2000 files per upload.
3. Why does drag and drop not work when I drag files from my drive?
If you access your company drives via a VPN network, drag and drop does not work. You can save the files on your local drive and move them via drag and drop from there. You can delete the files once they are uploaded to the platform.
4. Are download links still valid if the user has been deactivated?
Yes, links are valid whether the user is active or not, as long as the project is live.
5. How can I confirm that the platform server is working?
You can check the server status here: http://status.thinkproject.com/