The user interface of our tpCDE is divided into five areas:
- Information area
- Navigation area
- Action area
- Content area
- Your name
- Project abbreviation (all projects in the drop-down menu)
- Current date and time
- Project name
- Contact person in the info boxes
- Logout option (top right)
- Main area for managing messages
- Filing of documents
- Other workflows
- Overview of all project participants and companies
- Cache, which can only be viewed by the respective user
- This is not a standard module. This module is an extra that can be added project room at any time, with additional costs.
- BIM viewer
- Processing of partial models
- Written requests for help to tpCDE support
- Self-help service area with instructions and video material
- The navigation area is divided into messages and the so-called document types. The document types help with the content structure of the project documents. Most project rooms include drawing and document management. All other types of documents vary as they depend on the customer's requirements.
- Received, Sent, Drafts, Report / Reminder Template, etc.
- Tasks, project documents, drawings & drawing reviews, defect management, etc.
- Menu, e.g. for setting documents, downloading, user settings
Depending on the document type selected in the navigation area, e.g. drawing management, you will find all the filter results from your messages and documents here.