Here you can find information on all new features for Formworks. For information on previous new feature releases, please see our archived articles at the bottom of this page. For details on bug fixes, please see our Release Notes article.
1st November - iOS App - Version 7.6.1 (Language localisation)
- This version of the app allows users to select their preferred language - English, French, German or Romanian.
Note: Translation of emails received by users such as those following a 'Reset Password' will be released at a later date.
Web Portal - Version 2.2.0 (Language localisation and enhancements)
- Web Portal release 2.2.0 introduces language support for French, German and Romanian. Users can select their preferred language to use within the portal.
- Updated Webforms User Interface – The updated user interface provides a modern look and feel that is similar to that of the iOS app. This provides a consistent user experience and journey when navigating form templates and forms on both iOS devices and Webforms.
- Support queries are now raised via an email, which is routed to our Support system
- New Validation checks:
- Character length for usernames (100 characters) and email addresses (75 characters)
- Email address is in the correct format; we check that it contains an ‘@’ and we check that it contains a ‘.’ as a separator in a domain name.
Set against a Form Template, Figure 1 shows the new Form property (circled in red) which allows Form Designers to select the scripting language to use with that Form Template.
Note: if you’re unable to see option to select language, then the browser cache should be cleared.
On a Windows device, this is CTRL and F5.