The purpose of this article is to explain how to edit the title/numbering of a document.
Using auto-numbering on your project makes it easier for organizations working on your project to comply with your project's document numbering rules.
You can configure your document auto-numbering scheme so that it meets your project’s requirements.
In the Kairnial web application, you can edit a document title and/or a document numbering, if required.
- Click Documents
- Select the folder the document is stored in
- Mouse over the document you are interested in and click theicon
- Click a document auto-numbering field to select a new value
- Click a document label to edit its title
- Click Save upon completion