The purpose of this article is to explain how to update custom fields against BIM Component/Object.
The Kairnial custom fields (rfields) allow you to capture additional data against components (or objects) in the Model, but they must either be added initially or updated periodically.
- Click Models & Plans
- Click the Model/Plan Assembly which contains the relevant models
- Click the Models tab
- Click the desired Model(s) to view
- Select the desired object in the Model (the object will be highlighted in RED)
- Either select the Properties icon on the left menu OR click the "i" icon in the right panel
- Scroll down to the Kairnial custom fields (rfields), which are highlighted in blue
- Add/edit the corresponding ones