The purpose of this article is to explain how to save observations.
Save Observations searches so that you can use them again and save time accessing your relevant information.
- Click Observations (List view)
- Use the Filters available on the left panel to narrow down your list of observations
The options include (non-exhaustive):
- Categories (i.e. Assigned company, position...)
Once a filter is applied against a field, a filter icon will be displayed next to it so you can quickly identify the active filters. Click Save upon completion
- Enter a name and click Save
In the future, when visiting Observations (List view):
- Click Load to display the saved searches
- Click the desired saved Searches to view the corresponding list of observations
- To delete a saved search, swipe left on the desired saved search, and click Delete