The purpose of this article is explain how to add a new observation on a plan using observation templates.
Users can leverage observation templates to save time when capturing observations and bring more consistency across the project as key fields will be automatically populated such as observation type, position, assignee, description, and any additional custom fields.
- Open the desired project
- Click Plans
- Navigate and open the desired Plan
- Pinch-to-zoom (touch two fingers on the touch screen, and move them apart to zoom in, or together to zoom out) into the location you wish to raise the observation
- Make sure the observation icon is selected
- Make sure the Observation template icon is selected
- Long tap on the desired observation template and drag it to the desired location on the plan
- The observation is pinned to the plan
- If required, click the newly created pin to add and/or edit information (i.e. adding a photo, adding a comment, etc.) and click Save upon completion