The purpose of this article is to explain how to create observations reports.
Any observation data that is filtered can then be captured in a report and exported to PDF and Excel.
- Click Observations
- Expand the Menu panel
- Click the icon
- Several types of observations reports will be available:
- Observations by Plans - Detailed PDF report containing any plans, photographs, and observation information
- Observations by Company - Similar to the Observations By Plan report, this is a detailed PDF report containing any plans, photographs, and observation information except it runs a separate report for each assigned company (even if some assigned companies may not be active Kairnial users)
- Observations List (Excel) - Standard Excel export containing all of the filtered data
- Observation By Plan & Area - Detailed PDF report containing any defined area in relation to the plan it is against, photographs, and observation information
5. Select the report you want to generate
6. If required, rename the filename of the report
For PDF reports only, you can access advanced options by clicking the icon. Depending on the PDF report you selected, you can (de)activate options, such as exporting the photos, showing the observations comments, printing the pins in colour or black & white, etc.
7. Click Generate upon completion
8. Once generated:
- Click the eye icon to run it directly from the application, Or,
- Click the down arrow icon to download it on your local hard drive