The purpose of this article is to explain how to add a new control form on a plan.
Discover how to pin a control form to a plan using the Mobile application.
- Open the desired project
- Click Plans
- Navigate and open the desired plan
- Pinch-to-zoom (touch two fingers on the touch screen, and move them apart to zoom in, or together to zoom out) into the location you wish to raise the observation
- Make sure the control forms icon is selected
- A list of available control forms are displayed on the left panel
- Long tap on the desired control form and drag it to the desired location on the plan
- Fill in the control form and click Done upon completion
- The control form is pinned to the plan