The purpose of this article is to explain how to enable/disable modules for users.
Each menu option in Kairnial is a module. Each module needs to be enabled for Users to be able to see the option on their menu.
Module permissions are managed against Roles / Teams which are then visible for each user in those roles/ Teams.
- Go to SetUp
- Select the option for Modules
- Enable the necessary Modules for the required Role/Team
Key Modules to enable are;
- Admin - Provides user access to the Admin Centre.
- Contacts - Required for managing the creation of organizations and the assigning of users to companies.
- Documents - Access to the menu option for the Document Control module.
- Equipment - Access to the Equipment module.
- Control Forms - Access to the forms module.
- Models & Plans - Essential for accessing Models and assembly groups and for cutting areas.
- Portfolio - required for users on many projects or Admins to enable the copying of project templates.
- Observation - The snagging / defect / observations module.