The purpose of this article is to explain how to optimize a plan resolution.
Some PDF plans (when created) are saved as low-resolution image files. These files do not zoom well and offer limited use when an increased level of detail is required. The Kairnial platform provides the ability for these files to be quickly converted to a high-resolution file that provides a very granular level of detail at extreme zoom levels.
To optimize a plan resolution:
- Click Models & Plans
- Select the Model/Plan Assembly you want to work on
- Click the Plans tab
- Click the desired plan to view
- Click Compute a better zoom level at the bottom right corner of the viewer. A blue processing bar will now appear on the plan preview in the plan list panel. Once processed, the plan will allow you to zoom to a much more detailed level
- If the plan is still not clear at high zoom levels, then you can re-optimize the plan to achieve an even higher zoom level. Click next to the relevant plan preview
- Click Reconvert and increase zoom and then Ok. A blue processing bar will now appear on the plan in the plan preview list panel. Once processed, the plan will allow you to zoom to an even more detailed level