The purpose of this article is to explain how to add a new observation on a plan on the mobile application.
Discover how to pin an observation to a plan using the Mobile application.
- Open the desired project
- Click Plans
- Navigate and open the desired plan
- Pinch-to-zoom (touch two fingers on the touch screen, and move them apart to zoom in, or together to zoom out) into the location you wish to raise the observation
- Make sure the Observation icon is selected
- Hold your finger down on the screen in the desired location of the observation
- If this is the first observation you are raising from your session, you will be prompt to select the Issuer and the Phase, then click Continue
- Enter all the required information (description, position, assignee, due date, photo, etc.)
- Click Save upon completion
- Repeat the process until you finish your inspection
- All observations will be pinned to the plan and contain two important pieces of information:
- Observation ID number
- Status colour (in this example, Red is for Raised)